QA Automation with Java
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Automation with Java active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• 3+ years of industry experience
• Proven experience in Quality Assurance
• Strong knowledge of software testing fundamentals, including concepts of positive and negative testing, exploratory testing, smoke and acceptance testing
• Strong knowledge of Web and Java Technologies and frameworks
• Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, some experience troubleshooting
• Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, etc)
• Enthusiastic, creative and having the desire to innovate
• Passionate about computer science, developing automation test suites and software
• Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus
• Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Spoken and written English proficiency
We are looking for a QEDev Engineer with strong QE and application development experience to join the team. Strong collaboration with the engineering teams and an ability to thrive under pressure are key skills required to succeed in this role. This individual should be self-motivated and have a passion for quality.
You will contribute to the process of shaping and deciding tomorrow's technologies and solutions that make it easy to deliver, measure and protect online video content
On this job, you will:
• Work in an agile team to build and validate a scalable and secure service
• Perform in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, and writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision
• Analyze, declare and track defects
• Work closely with the development and operations teams to ensure that their testing needs are met - increasing code coverage, unit testing, test automation and UI automation.
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.