Junior Chargeback Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Basic analytical skills
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent communication skills and process oriented
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Finance at Dell, we are looking for a Jr Chargeback Analyst to join our team in Bucharest.
- Provides administrative support in the collections process and prepares outstanding accounts reports, hold reports/ cancellation reports, process level reports for Revenue Services and gather credit and/or reference information
- Prepares chargeback loss reports and projects losses for reporting purposes
- Maintains database by entering, updating and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports
- Assists in resolution of outstanding invoice queries/disputes and responds to inquiries from internal and external customers
- Reviews status of accounts, and proactively initiate collections activities
- Checks and verifies all disputes before accepting or refuting a chargeback, also checks and verifies account receivable records, prepares invoices, credit notes, refunds, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts receivable records
- Responds to internal and external customer account inquiries
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.