Human Resources Summer Managerial Internship P&G
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Resources Summer Managerial Internship P&G active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
You will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head & Shoulders.
The paid Summer Managerial Internships are available in above-mentioned departments. You will be able to select your preferred department after hitting the button “Apply now”.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
What to expect?
An internship in P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. In order to lead projects, you will have to think creatively and at the same time be result oriented.
Finally, the best-fit interns have potential to receive a job offer from P&G for full-time management positions.
P&G Managerial Summer Internship program runs for 12 weeks during the summer (July-September).
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are we looking for?
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree and above or following a Master degree
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;