Business Intelligence Specialist
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• SQL proficiency (experience with Amazon Web Services - S3 and Redshift - would be a plus);
• Data Analysis skills – working with large chunks of data, data extraction, consolidation and preparation;
• Good Excel Knowledge - for data analysis and modelling;
• Experience with reporting and data visualization tools will be considered a big plus (Tableau OR any other data visualization tool);
• Previous experience in R or Python are not mandatory, but will be highly appreciated and useful;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Fluent in English.
• Work closely with the Business Strategy Team and Leadership Team on data projects;
• Design and develop data analysis and reporting solutions;
• Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources;
• Analyze data to discover trends and patterns, make forecasts & business strategy suggestions;
• Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to senior management.
• Build automated (dashboards) or ad-hoc reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical colleagues.