ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti. ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
-Strong background in Java or .NET technology (6+ years)
-.NET: desired experience with .NET 4.0+ C#, .NET Core
-Java: desired experience with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
-BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
-Strong knowledge of Agile methodology best practices and strong focus on quality delivery
-Experience with system integration related technology such as Web Service standards (SOAP, WSDL), REST services, message queue tools (such as JMS and RabbitMQ) and XML structure and JSON format.
-Experience with relational/SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred) and understanding of no-SQL databases (like MongoDB), capable of writing and understanding queries and schema structure.
-Experience with code repository tools (like Microsoft TFS and Git), application build and deployment tools (similar to Octopus and Jenkins) Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
-Fluent in written and spoken English
Experience: 6+ Years
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
- Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
- Working with new technologies.
- Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
- Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
- Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
- Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.