Sr. Credit Analyst with Serbian/Montenegrin
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Sr. Credit Analyst with Serbian/Montenegrin active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
- Language Skills: English B2; Serbian/Montenegrin C1
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field.
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
1. Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
2. Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; provide support to the relevant team in charge for requests related to credit reviews.
3. Provide advice and recommendations to Credit Risk Analyst regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
4. Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
5. Provide advice and recommendations for Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation to the relevant team in charge.
6. Maintain and update SOP as per agreed approval flows.
7. Run aging report and make analysis to ensure proper prioritization for collection actions that will be base for Team Leader management review.
8. Run bounced payments report to ensure that all Credit Analysts are taking appropriate actions to chase bounced payments.
9. Coordinate with the relevant team in charge the Credit Limit review for all customers and provide support.
- This role will partner with all internal and external customers at all levels to identify and resolve issues related to credit & collection activity.
- The role will ensure timely coverage for all credit and collection processes.
- The role will cover account reconciliations to make sure the customer accounts are properly maintained.