Supply Chain Finance Analyst East Balkans
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Chain Finance Analyst East Balkans active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• University degree;
• Finance background;
• Excellent analytical skills, very good excel;
• Very good level of English;
• Good communication skills.
• In depth analyse of the Manufacturing Overheads costs in order to be able to provide drivers of the difference versus budget and YA at any time;
• To integrate cost inputs provided by the Manufacturing sites budget owners into BU P&Ls (plan, forecast and actuals) with the objective of ensuring full P&L alignment between Supply Chain and the Business Unit and a clear understanding of overall cost variances/ performance drivers;
• To support Greater Balkans Supply Chain Finance Planning Manager to prepare a consolidated view ofmonthly COGs, per site and per category, in addition to analysis of performance drivers and variance to Plan/ Forecast;
• To provide visibility of full end-to-end COGs, including the inclusion of local Business Unit COMM to COGs adjustments (inventory, DC adjustments, local bought-in goods etc) so that there is full ownership and transparency of the COGs line as reported;
• Support capital process in developing financials for projects below $250M and supporting category for projects above this threshold;
• Provide assistance to budget owners in translating their productivity ideas into financials;
• Monitor the productivity projects to ensure the financial impacts are reflected in the P&L algorithm and make sure the savings are properly calculated;
• Tracks Make and Move projects performance versus target;
• Carry out ad-hoc analyses & financial modeling to support decision making in the Business Unit and categories.