Marketing Assistant- work from home
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
Skills and Abilities
• You enjoy spending a lot of time in front of your computer - introverts are welcome!
• You are incredibly organized and have an eye for detail;
• You are goal-oriented and get work done on time, and at a high-quality standard;
• You love analytics and don’t jump to conclusions: you test your hypothesis and assumptions before making up your mind;
• Self-motivated, you can work at your own pace with minimum supervision;
• You can take a concept and effortlessly explain it in a clear manner;
• You are a talented writer, and enjoy structuring large amounts of information into clear outlines;
• You are an avid learner, and enjoy reading books or watching tutorials;
• You have a natural ability to understand what makes people tick;
• Coachable/no ego – happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane administrative tasks (there will be a mix of both);
• Interested in self-development, you are always looking for ways to improve yourself.
• You have excellent written and verbal English - mandatory, your job will be 100% in English;
• Ideally, you already have some work experience (internship or volunteering);
• You love technology and are comfortable using a computer, and preferably have experience using the G-suite (Gmail, Google docs, Google spreadsheets).
This position’s primary focus is to offer excellent behind-the-scenes support in our core area of
business: creating and launching online training courses.
We’re looking for a smart and diligent Marketing Assistant with outstanding English skills to
support the General Manager with marketing activities, such as online marketing research,
preparing reports and course outlines, curating content, and online course launches.
Your main activity is creating written reports, by curating content from websites, papers, audio
and video tutorials, Amazon reviews, and group discussions.
The number one goal of this position is to synthesize large amounts of information into key
insights about customer pain points, needs, and desires.
The is a work-from-home position so you will need a computer and internet access. You need to
work 20 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Researching and structuring vast amounts of content (written, audio and video) - this
includes reading reports, books, listening to audio and video content, and creating
● Producing market reports from diverse online and written media: educational websites,
video tutorials, books, social media groups, customer forums, and Amazon book reviews
● Editing content for flow and accuracy
● Summarizing content into detailed outlines and key takeaways
● Finding trends in data and identifying customer needs, desires and pain points
● Creating “Ideal Customer Avatars” based on research results
● Managing relationships with outside contractors, such as editors and designers
● Online courses launch support, including email campaign management, online
advertising, and customer support
About the company :
• The company creates self-development online courses to empower individuals all around the globe to meet their goals and live more fulfilling lives.
• The company is fully online and all the work is done remotely. You will work 20 hours per week -
• either from Monday to Friday, or during weekends, or a combination of both.
• In general, you’ll have the freedom to choose your working hours, unless a certain deadline requires you to work on pre-assigned time slots. You will have tasks assigned to you at the beginning of the week, and at the end of the week, you will report the results of your work to the General Manager via phone or Skype.
• 20 hours of work per week, work from home, flexible schedule
• Paid holiday
• Training in online marketing and social media advertising
• Monthly salary: 2300 RON / 500 EUR NET
• This is a permanent, long term position (1 year or more) so please don’t apply if you’re interested in an internship or short-term assignment