Global Process Owner Internal Customer Master Data
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor or comparable degree (e.g. Business Administration, Financial Accounting);
- 3-5 years SAP experience in Vendor master data or Financial Accounting;
- Knowledge about Bosch IT-Architecture and SAP landscape;
- Experience with Audits;
- Awareness of segregation of duty in financial accounting;
- Accounting background with SAP knowledge;
- Fluent in speaking/writing in English;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Analytical skills and logical approach;
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Independent working;
- Good communication skills;
- Availability to travel ( 2-3 weeks).
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Process Governance and functional lead for internal Customer Master Data;
- Develop concepts, operational processes and guidelines to ensure data quality throughout the life cycle;
- Coordinate the operative internal Customer Master Data Team;
- Ensure the operational process is running as per CD & guidelines;
- Continuously improve processes and concepts as per new requirements;
- Ensure process documentations are up-to-date;
- Provide consultancy in the area of internal customer master data to all other GPOs and process experts in the accounting area worldwide;
- Support IT projects in the area of internal customer master data throughout the development life cycle (requirement analysis, coordinate the implementation with CI, perform functional tests, coordinate the user acceptance and write user documentation, organize rollout plan);
- Support (third level) master data change (according to responsible scope of Internal Customer Master data) as per organization changes (such as new acquisition or carved out of Bosch entities) and/or legal requirement changes;
- Role approval for internal customer master data related roles.