FP&A Technical Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs FP&A Technical Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Degree or Masters in Accountancy or Finance
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Practice or a multinational/large corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Diverse work experiences also a benefit to role, as work will influence many parts of organization.
- Strong technical capability, especially in the use of excel and SAP, Anaplan desirable
- Fluent English – verbal & written
- Professional Accountancy qualification
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The FP&A Technical Lead is responsible for managing & coordinating the month end & planning processes and providing timely consolidated analysis & reporting. Furthermore, maintaining & testing key financial controls and review policies & procedures will be a key part of the role.
- Responsible for communicating month-end and strategic outlook requirements for total ESC COGS by ensuring adherence to process and accountable for month end delivery on agreed timelines with FP&A.
- Business partner with the functional areas to provide visibility of significant variances from budgeted/forecasted spends. Seek out explanation for any variance occurring.
- Work closely with Area FP&A Manager to ensure adherence to process for Annual Budget and develop presentations for Supply Chain leadership
- Co-ordination of ICP process across GBS finance teams and highlight significant changes from year on year spends. Seek out explanation for changes
- Ensure Internal Audit (S404) templates are up-to-date and perform S404 testing.
- Supporting the reporting of monthly results, monthly forecasts, annual budgets and business planning
- Accountable for co-ordinating full KIMM savings tracking process
- Drive continuous improvement across relevant processes
- Support special projects and ad hoc analysis, as required.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myhr @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.