Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- High-level English;
- Familiarity with the following products or solutions: Switch/firewall/Storage/Servers/ Vmware/Linux/PBX/Videoconference etc.;
- Experience with Huawei products is considered a big advantage;
- CCNA or other certification is considered an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Visio;
- At least 1 year experience with maintaining or constructing datacenter solutions;
- In charge with maintaining and developing future phases of Huawei GSC laboratory;
- Responsible for asset management, network and environment maintenance;
- Standardize lab regulation, control and implement daily rules for lab exploitation;
- Regularly report lab utilization indicators;
- Collaborate with GSC engineers to deploy and maintain mirror work environments temporary or permanently.
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Flexible work schedule (possibility to work on 8h shifts by rotation);
Opportunity to work on shifts;
Weekly fruit day;
Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
Life time learning environment and tools;
Hands-on experience and lab testing;
Great amount of Product Documentation;
Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.