Senior SAP Basis Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior SAP Basis Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
Mission is to design, build and manage the SAP technical environment to provide the optimal level of service to the business, the business representative teams and technical teams
• Design and maintain the technical system land scape of the SAP servers.
• Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers.
• SAP MC Service guard cluster configuration/management.
• Complex tuning issues regarding interdependencies SAP,DB and OS.
• Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.)
• Monitor DB load, follow-up EarlyWatch reports and provide recommendations, BWA support and monitoring.
• Administer the SAP database as database administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
• Liaise with SAP support for technical issues.
• SAP Frontend(SAPGUI) and SAPClient tools installation and configuration.
• Over 5 years working experience on SAP Basis administration in large scale organization.
• SAP Basis Certification mandatory(C_TADM51_70 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION (ORACLE DB).
• SAP PI 7.3 technology a plus(C_TBIT51_73 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Technology. Associate-Process Integration with SAPNetWeaver).
• Proven experience in managing global SAP projects.
• Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
• Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).