Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for the accounting activities within Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Fixed assets accounting: additions, disposals, depreciation run, monthly FAR maintenance and reconciliation;
- Review and reconcile payroll accounting;
- In charge with the monthly accruals calculation and reversal (for both expenses and revenues);
- Review and reconcile all inter-company balances;
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance;
- Analyze monthly trial balance for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the chief accountant’s attention;
- Assists in the production of monthly closing process;
- Assists in the production of monthly statutory fiscal declarations (VAT returns, reconcile monthly sales and purchases listings, profit tax return etc);
- Assists in the production of statutory semi-annual and yearly financial statements (Romanian Accounting Standards);
- Assists in the preparation of reports/documents needed for Internal and External Audit requirements.
A little about You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred);
- 3+ years’ experience in general / tax accounting;
- Experience with fixed assets and / or tax accounting is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
We also value:
- Good communication skills in interacting with the different stakeholders;
- Team player and best practice sharing;
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking, attention to details;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)