Frontend Developer (Mid/Senior Level)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitsoft active
View all jobs Frontend Developer (Mid/Senior Level) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Romania’s No. 1 Provider of IT Solutions for the Hospitality Industry
Since 1994, BitSoft has been selling and developing top IT solutions for hotels, restaurants and Spa facilities, as the unique national provider of Micros, world leading hospitality management solution.
With more than 400 hotels in its portfolio (16 from the top 20 hotel brands) and more than 200 F&B independent locations (6 of the top 8 players), Bitsoft has reached 60% market share in the Romanian hospitality industry.
Our unique know-how in HORECA management and processes complements our technical capabilities, making BitSoft a reliable partner who offers integrated services and consultancy for the industry.
Thousands of installed terminals, integrated development of complex projects, installation of customized solutions, maintenance and support plus, more recently, loyalty programs, online sales and digital marketing solutions.
An 100% entrepreneurial success story, BitSoft has constantly expanded its services so that it
meets clients’ needs on all fields.
- Three years experience developing modern web applications
- Solid understanding of web markup including HTML5 and CSS3
- At least 1 year experience with React or Angular 2/4 - Good understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Experience with unit testing (preferred Chai and Sinon) or any other form of unit testing
- Familiarity with web bundlers. Experience with Webpack 3 or 4 is a big plus
- Good understanding of git
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS is a big plus)
- Basic understanding of http network protocol, cors and status codes
- Graphql / Apollo is a big plus - Experience with scrum / agile work methodologies
Develop new user focused components from UI design
- Bridge the gap between APIs and client side application
- Optimize frontend applications using the latest industry standards
-Collaborate with team members and clients and recommend the most balanced cost/efficient solution
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Write tests for your code
- Suggest improvements regarding UI elements or UX behaviour to the design team
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses.
- Travel opportunities for client visits and International Travel industry events.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Monthly access to GYM and SPA at World Class Caro.
- Modern and cosy working environment, surrounded by nature and a quiet park.
- Learn by doing from a handful of top professionals.
- Access to trainings and conferences.
- Build large scale projects with thousands of users.
- Be part of a great team with a super friendly and fun environment.
- Build using 2018 technologies not 2009.
- Flexible working schedule on demand when necessary.