Back Office with Italian language
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Limba italiană la nivel B2;
- Limba engleza la nivel B2;
- Cunostinte pachet Microsoft Office;
- Diploma de bacalaureat;
- Atentie la detalii;
- Nu este necesara experienta - compania angajatoare ofera training platit si inclus in contract.
- Verificare si actualizarea bazei de date
- Comunicare eficienta;
- Solutionarea cererilor legate de activitatea clientilor companiei;
- Program full-time ( luni-vineri, 08:30-17:00 )
-Pachet salarial motivant;
-Pachet beneficii motivant;
-Formare buna, indrumare buna pentru a obtine rezultatele dorite.