Workforce Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active
View all jobs Workforce Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
We are not just looking for a candidate to create tables and pivots, we are looking for a passionate candidate to dig in the data and find meaning.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in understanding Workforce management and how data can be harnessed to drive better business results for IBM.
- Prepare workforce data management reports for high up management, up to IBM CEO level.
- Create and perfect workforce forecasting algorithms that are used in IBM Financial Planning. This requires mature understanding of all IBM processes that influence workforce usage.
- Work directly with internal clients (central and local teams) to answer their questions regarding the data.
-Ensure data accuracy across various reports.
- Enhance existing reports and make them faster, while ensuring that they stay flexible for a flexible organization such as IBM.
- Work with IBM Subject Matter Experts to create new analyses that support ever changing business needs and directions.