Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
The most important criterias are enthusiasm and desire to learn.Responsibilities
- Organizing and monitoring the recruitment process (sourcing, posting adds, screening CV, telephone interviews, creating the shortlist);
- Making job analysis and establishing the job profile;
- Participating in face-to-face interviews;
- Creating the candidate`s profile and presenting it to the client;
- Follow-up with the candidates, sending feedback and making the job offer;