QA Software Engineering Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
As one of our QA Software Engineer Managers ($100K/year), you will lead a team of 5-20 Engineers and Architects, and you will conduct tech reviews, improve productivity from your QA testing organization and guide a global talented pool of professionals to solve business problems continuously. You also must continuously improve the quality of your team's performance by coaching the low contributors and replacing them with better top global talent when necessary.
Our business methodology is to set aggressive quarterly goals for our products, which are driven by our product management team or the overall IT strategy. We conduct product releases on a weekly cadence. The SEM is expected to lead their team towards achieving daily and weekly goals.
You are expected to leverage your technical depth as a former QA automation architect to push the team towards a high standard of technical excellence and be achieving the organization's quality bar. As an SEM you are expected to monitor the team’s daily and weekly performance using our proprietary workflow management tools. You will also be responsible for identifying obstacles and offering to coach to improve productivity.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products
- Deliver a consistent high-quality software Testing services and ensure a goal of achieving 99% FTAR (First Time Acceptance Rate)
- Constantly generating, proposing and implementing solutions to increase productivity
- Mentor your teams of QA architects and engineers to deliver high quality of automating testing services
- Working a standard 40-hr week and mostly Monday to Friday
- Keep up to date with the latest QA test automation trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 10+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation - leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS
- 2+ Test Automation tools experience, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- 1+ years of experience in releasing software products within a CI/CD environment
- 1+ years of experience working with cloud services
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git and Jasmine
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Excellent level of English proficiency
Nice to have:
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks