Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- At least 5 years of experience in the video game industry or other relevant experience;
Able to express his/ her vision using art creation software and tools;
- A keen motive to be proactive and efficient in work methods whilst maintaining high standards;
- A great team player, able to communicate, learn from and teach others in a respectable manner;
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills;
- Planning and creating documents which define artistic intention.
As an Art Director at Ubisoft Bucharest, you will be at the helm of the creation of a rich, captivating, meaningful world players will immerse themselves in. You are fundamental to a game’s development: a member of the core team, the connection between the creative vision and the artists, the voice of the art team, and a brand ambassador.
You are a visionary who motivates, inspires, and supports an artistic team to transform concept to reality.
You’ll be inspiring the team and maintaining the quality bar, while collaborating with the discipline leads to ensure the game looks great and plays fantastically.
You have the talent and known expertise to jump in and help produce visual content that is aligned with the creative vision and is, of course, AAA+ quality.
- Collaborate with Creative and Project Directors to create technically sound, engaging and memorable visuals;
- Drive the visual quality in conjunction with your Lead Artists;
- Motivate & inspire the art team ensuring they keep the artistic style & mood consistent with our defined visual style;
- Provide direction and constructive feedback to achieve quality;
- Collaborate with members of interdependent teams and studios in all stages of development;
- Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints;
- Define and uphold the artistic direction of our projects;
- Develop and mentor the Concept Art team.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system