i.MX Junior Software Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs i.MX Junior Software Systems Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is a must:
• Experience in working with Linux and/or Android in an embedded environment
• Programming embedded systems (hardware & software, C/C++, Assembly).
• System expertise and RTOS knowledge (e.g., FreeRTOS)
• Ability of quickly learning and grasping new technologies
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
The role of Software Systems Engineer entails interacting on a day-to-day basis with customers to provide technical solutions which allow them to experience the full benefits of NXP products in their unique environment. The Systems Engineer will be the primary technical expert in his or her area of expertise for both NXP Field Application Engineers (FAE) and the NXP Technical Information Center (TIC).
Systems Engineer is the 1st customer of a software release, providing feedback on Ease of Use and Out of the Box Experience.
1. Key point of contact for technical support issues for FAEs working on projects with key customers.
2. Final escalation resource as i.MX Expert for TIC support engineers.
3. Key expert in NPI bring-up parties for HW boards & SoC up to characterization and benchmarking.
4. Isolate software bugs and develop test cases to demonstrate software bugs from customer input.
5. Capture and isolate feature requests from customer input.
6. Participate in formal document reviews for external and internal use.
7. Develop proactive technical content such as FAQ’s, whitepapers, and sample applications.
8. Develop internal training modules for cross training purposes.
The Systems Engineering Organization is a customer facing team which is responsible for owning the customer experience for all Enablement technology surrounding i.MX solutions for NXP.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment.