Payroll Specialist with German
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• At least 2 years experience in Payroll;
• Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
• Ensure smooth, efficient and high-quality personnel administration, data and reporting processes
for the overall payroll-process and manage the interfaces to our external provider
• Coordination of employment contracts, modifications and terminations manage the contracts and invoices of our third-party providers
• Collects on a daily basis data from internal and external partners required for processing the salaries and fees of external suppliers. Uses collection methods specific to the department in order to ensure the collection meets the individual targets imposed by the department.
• Analyzes, investigates and responds within the standard time frame established by the department to all employees’ requirements and to other requirements from internal departments that interact.
• Is the main contact for employees; understands and clarifies concerns raised by employees and uses all available resources to solve these problems. Replies to employee complaints in a polite and professional manner. In this situation, the specialist must have all the information necessary to solve the problems respecting the existent procedures.
• During the collection process, the analyst must ensure punctual escalation, providing relevant information to managers or directors, of all the problems related to customer accounts and to highlight any issues that may arise and can have a negative impact on the objectives of the department.
• Makes sure that respects and follows the monthly / bi-monthly calendar of the salaries and taxes payroll, in accordance with the responsibilities detailed there.
• The specialist should aim to and make sure that the problems are solved within the time frame agreed by the department.
• Is responsible of the decisions regarding the necessary data for processing salaries and taxes, in accordance with internal procedures agreed at a country level, and maintains collaborative relationships with internal partners, taking into account both business’s objectives and internal partner’s needs.
• Is well aware of the situations, understands and therefore applies department policies, internal procedures and proposes improvements that will increase both the results and the efficiency of the department.
• Knows and understands the policies, procedures and processes of the department.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the Direct Supervisor, in accordance with what the work done in the department agreed time supposes.
You will enjoy:
• Bonuses for your results
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies