Full-Stack Developer ePayments
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
• At least 3+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft server-side technologies - .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+/ASP.NET Web API 1+;
• Experience with Angular.js;
• High motivation to learn and grow professionally as we wish to find continuous learners;
• High technical skills, self-learning abilities, independence and well organized working methods;
• Great communication skills as you will communicate with an extensive team;
• Out-of-the box thinking to offer hiqh quality oriented solutions;
• Familiarity with working in an Agile environment as we improve day by day our activity;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent to understand the fundamentals of your high qualitative work;
SparkWare Technologies is seeking for an experienced
Our payments system is a complex web based product that maintains a high availability secure system which handles all money transactions worldwide.
The system is based on an HTML5 solution written in Angular and ASP.NET WebAPI services.
In this position you will be responsible for leading innovative application development and maintenance when is needed, ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support company s ambitious business objectives.
• Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company;
• Innovating for new web features for the benefit of all business partners involved;
• Work closely with the Product Managers, System Analysts and Q.A team in a highly collaborative team environment;
• Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices/trends;
• Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality;