Supply Risk Management Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Supply Risk Management Project Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- French fluently;
- Experience in Automotive Supply Chain Management.
- Check production capacities of suppliers for the project milestones – asses the need for investment in order to increase production capacity;
- Check production capacities of suppliers for mass production when shortage issues occur- asses the need for investment or improve production process in order to increase capacity;
- Elaborate the capacity referential;
- Audit the external/internal suppliers parts capacity :
- Check the capacity of the production line;
- Packaging ,logistics, quality issues and human resources;
- Maintenance organisation.
- Establish together with the supplier and purchasing department necessity of investments in case capacity does not meet client demands;
- Plan and check the logistic capacities action plans.