Team Lead with Turkish for HR project
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
At least 1 year of people management experience
Fluency in English and Turkish
Strong customer service skills
Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
Strong time management skills
Advanced written and verbal communication skills - manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients
Ability to motivate and develop people with a variety of development goals with minimal assistance from direct manager
The Service Delivery Team Lead is responsible for daily supervision of a team (e.g., delivery, process, business operations). He/she manages the workload of the team, may make work assignments, and has responsibility for developing team members. This job also operates as a subject matter expert and may be the escalation point for issue resolution and customer escalations. The job manages effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility, and builds client relationships in the wider group or unit. This job also exercises consistent judgment and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business.
· Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. Ensure proper execution of processes by team
· Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately
· May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required
· Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
· May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
· Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager.
· Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
· Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, job aids, and views in databases
· Ensure completion of time and expense reports for self and team members per policies. Maintain accurate records for chargeable time to client projects
· Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports/information and formulate conclusions
· Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with client(s)
· Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned
· May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives
· Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed
· Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements required to direct work within clear budgetary guidelines
· Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs
· Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables
· Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager
· Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content
· Create annual team objectives with direct manager approval. Monitor and coach team to meet objectives
· prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and counsels employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues
· May participate, either voluntarily or through direct manager’s request, on task forces, process teams, committees and special projects
What will you get:
The chance to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment with focus on development;
Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
Training delivered in classroom or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
Opportunity to work with top client on large projects.