Regular PM/PMO with finance experience
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
* About 5 years of project management experience, preferably within global organizations or consulting firms
* Understanding of wealth management and relevant technology trends is a plus
* Experience in working in a challenging, fast-paced environment
* Willingness to travel to different locations if required
* Ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations with limited guidance
* Good sense for prioritization and 'getting things done' mentality
* Strong team player with highest personal drive and a high degree of intrinsic motivation
* Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively; strong presentation skills and good negotiation skills
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Project management & PMO for the delivery of a project on AI / NLS
* Professional working relationships with various stakeholder groups in WM business, control functions such as AFC, GT - across all seniority levels
* In particular, business analysis, testing, & training preparation and delivery, coordination of GT delivery (team in BEX),
* Vendor Risk Management process / content / coordination support
* Support in the preparation of senior management presentations
* Coordination of governance meetings, tracking of actions / issues with direct engagement of respective owners for updates