Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
We are looking for a results driven, dynamic person, with an eye for details, who is also able to see the greater picture and establish the best strategy by taking all information into consideration.
We care, we commit and we are clear are our core values, so if you share these too, come join our Procurement team!
Also, because we think life-work balance is important, we offer flexible hours and the possibility to work from home one or two days per week. We don't want to waste your time on your way to work, so our office is conveniently situated (centrally and right next to a subway station).
We also have 15 minutes massages on Mondays (because we know that recovering from the weekend is hard) and fresh fruits, to start the week full of energy.
We want to have the best professionals, so we provide development programmes for each employee.
We care about your health, so we offer surgery insurance and medical services at a private healthcare network, for you and your family members. Also, we care about your future, so you will also benefit from voluntary pension. Of course, as our employee, you will have a life insurance as well.
And because we want you to have the chance to also relax and enjoy time with your family and friends, you will have extra vacation days according to your tenure.
By joining our Procurement team, you will have the opportunity to:
· Develop and implement category strategy for optimizing spend categories (category plan). The spend category in scope is FM and real estate
· Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management
· Involve in the budgeting process
· Research markets of categories in scope in order to identify best practices
· Identify the most appropriate suppliers to be invited into the tender (RFP) process.
· Meet often with stakeholders to align on category strategic initiatives to reduce risk and costs
· Perform procurement reporting and analysis to identify potential improvement opportunities
· Create the detailed tender documentation (pricing and technical part received from business) and realize the RFP process with the aim to receive largest possible number of valid acceptable offers
· Evaluate supplier offers using the comprehensive evaluation matrix (Procurement for pricing and quantitative criterias and Business Owner for technical criterias)
· Negotiate best price, quality, service levels and delivery terms for purchased products and services
In order to be successful in this role, we consider mandatory that you have:
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Planning and organizing abilities
· Attention to details
· Problem solving skills
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office
· 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, in a multi-national environment
· Proficiency in English