Project manager (global infrastructure projects)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project manager (global infrastructure projects) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client purpose is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. They are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling their beer for over 350 years around the world.
• Graduate or 4 (four) year degree
• Project management certification or accreditation (PMP, Prince2, etc)
• Strong experience in Project Management: principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through implementation.
• Strong experience in progress reporting: methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan.
• Strong experience in project planning &control: methods and techniques for planning & monitoring project progress (work breakdown structure, critical path, earned value, resource analysis, conflict resolution).
• Experience in managing application, software and infrastructure projects
• Proficient in project risk management – identification, assessment and management of project risks, which could result in time or cost over-runs, or failure to deliver products which are fit for purpose.
• Prefer 4+ years working experience in IT or related business management experience at a managerial level.
• Prefer 2+ years working experience in delivering solutions in a specific business area.
• Work independently and only needs occasional guidance on project execution.
• Works collaboratively across business and within IT functions.
• Prefer experience in Agile development & delivery framework and in Scrum methodology.
On behalf of our client, we are is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to manage a wide range of Information Technology projects through a large portfolio of projects and initiatives. The position is based in Bucharest, Romania. A successful candidate will have good teamwork, communications, and relationship-building skills, but will also continuously develop skills in a variety of Project Management methodolgies and Solution Delivery frameworks. As part of the job, this individual will collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders around the world, including Business Partners, technical professionals, Project Managers and Management functions, to run IT projects, achieve project objectives, deliver business benefits, ensuring that risks are identified and managed appropriately during project execution and that objectives are achieved within budget & time and with the required quality.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, and the successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager Solution Delivery in Romania.
The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
• Run and/or participate in projects & programs as project manager, technical leader or subject matter expert.
• Successful leading and completion of assigned projects, ensuring that realistic project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained.
• Allocate and monitor tasks, motivating the team and appraising individual’s performance on the project.
• Monitor and control resource allocation with support from respective resource managers.
• Track and manage budgets for the assigned projects and ensure forecast accuracy and annual plan compliance.
• Follow change control procedures and monitor project costs against the project budget and facilitate management of expectations of all project stakeholders.
• Ensure that projects are formally closed and where appropriate, subsequently reviewed and that lessons learned are captured for use on other initiatives.
• Ensure adherence to Molson Coors' PMO MCAM’ Methodology during project execution.
• Advise on appropriate action, including needs for business contingency planning, and countermeasures with respect to implementation of IT solutions.
• Participate in the continued development of the project management function within IT.