Senior Solution Designer (Magento - Salesforce Cloudcraze)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Solution Designer (Magento - Salesforce Cloudcraze) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client delights the world’s beer drinkers. They are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling their beer for over 350 years around the world.
They are searching for a Senior Solution Designer – Commercial to lead to take part in the development and implementation of software applications, working with solution developers, designers, solution architects and project managers around the world to ensure software solutions meet business needs.
Following good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development, this role will build product deliverables according to specifications, escalate technical design or specification issues to IT management and application development partners, working within a given time frame to complete all development tasks and provide functional and technical leadership.
The Senior Solution Designer – Commercial role has responsibility for working with third party service providers to co-create Project Deliverables to time, budget, quality and scope.
The position is based in Bucharest and will report to the local Senior Manager Solution Delivery.
Requirements and technical skills
• Graduate. College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• 4+ years’ experience with software development and general knowledge of project management
• Working experience in Salesforce.com and/or Magento applications
• Prefer experience in other Commercial or CRM applications
• Prefer experience in Agile methodologies
• Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers
• Communicates persuasively and effectively, both orally and in writing
• Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating software solutions
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Ability to quickly pick up new software languages, technologies, and frameworks
• Ability to balance a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment
• Individual functional areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
G&A: Financial Processes and technologies. HR and people processes and technologies. Legal, Communications & Public Affairs processes and technologies
Commercial: Sales, Marketing and associated processes and technologies.
Supply Chain: Procurement, Logistics, Production Operations processes and technologies.
Enabling Technologies: Quality Assurance, IT integration, batch processing, collaboration and knowledge management processes and technologies
Solution Development: Solution build and development processes and technologies
• Travel up to 25% of the time.
• Actively engaged in services and solution define and design
• Participates in and/or oversees build and test of services and solutions as appropriate
• Works closely with management, business users, and business partners to develop roadmaps for deploying new functions or changes in the financial systems landscape
• Interacts closely with 3rd party service providers to ensure technical, financial, and quality targets are met in the development and delivery of services and solutions
• Designs and builds integration components and interfaces. Leads and/or oversees practical implementation work under the technical direction of the system designer/architect. May contribute to the overall design of the solution. May define the technical criteria for product/component selection. Contributes to decisions about tools, methods & approaches.
• Plans and manages the evaluation of software processes. Identifies, proposes and initiates software process improvement activities within the organization, devising solutions.
• Developing solutions, actively engaged in Software development & configuration, under the technical direction of IT management taking a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation. Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts, architects and IT professionals to implement solutions and interact with third parties.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of solution development within time and cost constraints, analyzing complex systems requirements and preparing design documentation.
• Develop all aspects of an application design – coding for security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability and performance, plus creation of development environment configuration, and application testing.
• Perform unit and system level testing on developed software applications to ensure performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
• Assist with deployment, provisioning & support activities, write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections, troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
• Manage programs and projects, pilots, and proof of concepts, including as technical leader.
• Lead a team of IT professionals