Junior Operations Assistant
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
As a Junior Operations in BDO Romania, you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Help plan and execute both small and large events in our offices, city and around the country;
• Manage the company's social media accounts;
• Creating presentations, documents, files, or brochures;
• Provides assistance in identifying, selecting and evaluating suppliers;
• Ensure reception and distribution of the products or services approved and commissioned;
• Participates in various organizational projects, depending on the internal needs;
• Independent and organized thinker;
• Very good command of English and MS Office;
• Proven ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Integrity and professionalism.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Come and meet us! Join BDO Romania as a Junior Operations Assistant and start building your future with us! This is an opportunity to stand out and go to the next level with your career, by joining a highly motivated and competent support team. You have the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in this field and to build a solid Operations Assistant profile.
Send today your application for Operations Assistant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.