Customer Support with Italian
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
A multinational outsourcing company is hiring advanced Italian Speakers - banking and finance sector -
- provide customer support;
- follow the company's procedures and regulations;
- follow documentation standards;
- to be client-orientated, positive, friendly attitude.
- fluency in Italian language;
- commitment to deliver excellence;
- effective communication skills;
- customer focus skills;
- multi-tasking skills.
- attractive salary package;
- attractive benefits package;
- good work life balance in company;
- good training, good guidance to acheive.