Senior Sanitary & Firefighting Design Engineer
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
We are recruiting a Senior Sanitary & Firefighting Design Engineer for one of our clients, Multinational Consultancy Company with more than 100 years presence on International Market.
Required knowledge and experience
- bachelor degree in Installation for Constructions
- good knowledge of Romanian and European design standards, regulations, laws
- good knowledge operating with Autocad, MS Office
- Revit, or other 3D design software would be an advantage
- FM Global and VdS regulation would be advantage
- fluent written and spoken English
- minimum relevant sanitary & FF design experience:years
Duties and responsibilities
- this position is subordinated to Building Services Department Manager and there are no subordinates responsibilities;
- sanitary & Firefighting design activities for projects and studies in various development stages:
- prefeasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting
- design activities for utilities supply, sewage, sanitary, firefighting systems etc.
- engineering calculations and sizing of indoor and outdoor building services
- sanitary & Firefighting layouts for equipment and piping
- sanitary & Firefighting schematic diagrams preparations, longitudinal profiles, isometrics, execution details, etc.
- sanitary & Firefighting equipment and materials specifications and reports preparation
- preparing bill of quantities
- technical support during construction works
- attendance to internal project review meetings
- attendance to meetings with clients together with Project Manager
- reports progress on project activities to PM
- estimate duration, propose and agree deadlines with PM for allocated design activities
- performs department internal quality checks for documents prepared by other engineers
- willingness to travel intern and abroad if needed, less than 50%
* Competitive salary package;
* 22 vacation days;
* Private medical insurance;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in unique projects;