Customer Support- Back office with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Customer Support- Back office with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
-Experience of working preferably in a BPO industry or in a shared service or back office environment in Order Management Process
-At least one year of work experience in customer support
-Fluency in English and at least medium knowledge of French
-Knowledge of computer MS Office and on-line tools and other ERP in Order Management( SAP know-how will be considered a plus)
-Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels -Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking
-Strong analytical skills with an ability to solve a problem with a win-win negotiation approach.
-Ability to plan, prioritize and organize tasks in order to meet the defined SLAs
-Leading by example and ability to handle stressful situations
-Knowledge of Client and end user requirement
This role is within the customer support team that handles the post sales requests from our clients, only on emails.
Maintains an enhanced TCE through proactive communication and handling as well as a high level of data quality
· Coordinates E2E activities including the involved near- and offshore partners.
· Performs back office activities such as quote and order processing
· Handles customer request and emails
· Assures interface between partners, support sales, credit & collections, support business, delivery, process development and the customer. Makes sure that all the questions are answered in the agreed deadline
· Takes over activities assigned by the manager
· Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement
· Monitors the E2E process
· Active involvement in solving non-standard cases for solutions
By joining Wipro, you have the opportunity to:
-Grow in the organization and develop and learn constantly
-Access a variety of training programs (job related and soft skills training)
- Complex salary package including language bonus, and a flexible benefits package that can be customized per each employee's needs.
-Office very close to the metro station
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
Looking forward to meeting you!