This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Messaging Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a messaging engineer to be a part of the Technical Infrastructure Delivery team, responsible for interfacing with portfolio management, project managers & stakeholders in the delivery of BSL related infrastructure components and BAU. The team is part of the BSL Infrastructure Change & BAU department, responsible for delivering the technical infrastructure components of Group project needs and BAU.
The candidate will be responsible for resolving advanced technical issues in the environment, will be heavily involved in working with project teams and will lead project initiatives from the systems side.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Designing, installing, monitoring and supporting advanced functions of the Messaging System and associated ecosystem, and related applications directly or with the team;
- Will be assigned responsibility for technical issues in the environment for problem resolution;
- Diagnosing and repairing system problems working closely with vendor support for all servers, software and other hardware directly or with the team members;
- Defining, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting system performance of all systems including internal external networks, hardware, servers and all connected equipment belonging to the company;
- Defining, maintaining and monitoring compliance to security and software policies for the business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with at least 3 of the following messaging systems: MS Exchange, Blackberry, MobileIron, Clearswift Mail Gateways, MessageLabs, Enterprise Vault Archiving & Compliance products;
- Attention to detail, seeks to help and co-operate with customers in order to develop productive, professional relationships with Customers (internal/external);
- Good problem solving, decision making skills and effective communication skills;
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, results-oriented and focused on self-development.
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Other cool perks.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.