After Sales Quality Analyst Trainee Nespresso
Are you looking for a way to start your career? Look no further!
Nestlé’s premium business, Nespresso, is searching for an analytical, technical savvy and curious individual to join their amazing and professional team, for a period of 1 year!
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A master’s student or fresh graduate
- Curious to learn more about the business and After Sales processes
- Analytical and outside of the box thinker
- An excellent communicator, speak advanced English and have impeccable Romanian grammar, both oral and in written communication
- Efficient working under pressure and solving problems
- An advanced Excel user
- Candidates with previous internship or volunteering experience will have an advantage.
A day in the life of an After Sales Trainee:
- Be the bridge between Nespresso, Service Centers and transporters, keeping a continuous communication with them
- Monitor After Sales Services KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) - Machine Complaints, Service Quality, Lead Time etc.
- Create and consolidate reports based on After Sales Services KPIs
- Analyze reports and identify areas in need of improvement in process, tools, services etc.
- Provide counselling and commercial solutions for the Service Centers, making sure the proposed changes are implemented.
Join us and you will:
- Start every morning with your favorite Nespresso blend
- Receive a monthly income of 1900 lei net (this includes the salary and meal tickets)
- Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library
- Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali
- Have a 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension.