After Sales Quality Analyst Trainee Nespresso
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nestle Romania active
View all jobs After Sales Quality Analyst Trainee Nespresso active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for a way to start your career? Look no further!
Nestlé’s premium business, Nespresso, is searching for an analytical, technical savvy and curious individual to join their amazing and professional team, for a period of 1 year!
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A master’s student or fresh graduate
- Curious to learn more about the business and After Sales processes
- Analytical and outside of the box thinker
- An excellent communicator, speak advanced English and have impeccable Romanian grammar, both oral and in written communication
- Efficient working under pressure and solving problems
- An advanced Excel user
- Candidates with previous internship or volunteering experience will have an advantage.
A day in the life of an After Sales Trainee:
- Be the bridge between Nespresso, Service Centers and transporters, keeping a continuous communication with them
- Monitor After Sales Services KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) - Machine Complaints, Service Quality, Lead Time etc.
- Create and consolidate reports based on After Sales Services KPIs
- Analyze reports and identify areas in need of improvement in process, tools, services etc.
- Provide counselling and commercial solutions for the Service Centers, making sure the proposed changes are implemented.
Join us and you will:
- Start every morning with your favorite Nespresso blend
- Receive a monthly income of 1900 lei net (this includes the salary and meal tickets)
- Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library
- Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali
- Have a 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension.