Research Analyst with Russian - Sustainable Investments
With advanced data collection services, cloud-based applications, desktop analytics and print products, we incorporate value added tools such as quantitative Smart Beta equity research and tools for portfolio building and measurement.
As a Research Analyst, you will be part of our Data Collection Sustainable Investments team.
You will be responsible for assessing the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) disclosure of global companies OR for analysing and collecting information on ‘Green’ product/service portfolio of companies. Also, you will have a critical function in the Sustainable Investment team, having complete ownership of data used by our clients.
We are looking for individuals with very high attention to detail and who can work
under strict delivery timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting quantitative and/or qualitative data from multiple information sources including annual reports, sustainability reports, websites and other filings of publicly traded companies;
- Analysing collected data;
- Supporting analysis with brief comments and rationale;
- Providing appropriate references of source documents used;
- Developing strong subject matter expertise on various sub parts of our data collection methodology.
- Proficiency in English (writing, reading, speaking);
- Proficiency in Russian (writing, reading, speaking);
- Ability to work independently with high degree of ownership;
- Ability to meet strict weekly timeliness and quality standards;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Results oriented;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ESG factors and sustainability
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.