Account Operations Lead-Spanish - 1037051
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor's in Business Management or equivalent
* Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to provide operations support for sales activities
* Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
* Understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
* Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying resources and activities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Mastery in English and Spanish. Ability to effectively communicate quality plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
Account Operations Lead-Spanish
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
* Designs and implements portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
* Evaluates portions of sales operations processes and activities using relevant analytics, standards and metrics for the assigned area
* Reviews evaluation results to identify trends and issues, perform analysis, develop recommendations for improvements to tools and processes and track effectiveness of changes
* Communicates process and tool issue analysis to stakeholders
* implements specified changes to a process or tool to improve performance and increase efficiency
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.