At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in English (B1/B2);
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power- Point);
- Good organizational skills, decision-making ability, attention to details;
- Awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Analytical and synthesis ability;
- Independent, responsible, accurate and structured way of working;
- Spontaneous and able to resolve crisis situations.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Centralizes informations from all departaments of OPS +ShS;
- Create meeting requests;
- Create meeting minutes;
- Assign tasks from OPM to OPS + ShS and create Super OPL task;
- Recive and solve administrative tasks from OPM;
- Participation at the meetings with OPM to take over meeting minutes or in the place of OPM (when is not available with OPS +ShS, or in meetings with the clients);
- Offering support to OPS + ShS for operational visist organization;
- Participation in auditors with OPM;
- Responsible for making updates at the operational Share.