Customer Management Support - Finance - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
You will be a part of the Customer Support Management team of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. You will be responsible, for more customers and locations for one Division, for the following activities:
* Order processing (SAP)
* Creation and tracking of SAP orders to external and intercompany customers;
* Clarify delivery date and product number and indices.
* Verify and validate purchase orders received from external customers and give feedback on the customers' WEB portal.
* Customer data creation and maintenance.
* Creating Offers (Prototypes, Series Products)
* Prepare customers quotations for prototypes or/and for series products
* Support Series Plants
* Send information to series plant regarding new/changed logistics indices for packaging and unloading points.
* Maintain the communication with product managers from the series production companies.
* Contract Processing
* Collection and verification of the contracts, check the schedule agreements, clarify price changes, inform product managers details regarding the contracts.
* Price Maintenance (Excel, SAP)
* Maintain processes in different SAP systems, share points, communicate with the customers regarding price changes and request new agreements.
* Open Receivables
* Manage the open receivable for external customers, contact the customer and request payment on overdue accounts, cooperate with sales department in order to clear the open positions and achieve the targeted KPI of the division.
* Volume Planning
* Prepare or/and offer support for sales planning for a specific customer. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics;
* Minimum 3 years of SAP experience is required;
* English Advanced;
* Microsoft office advanced - especially Excel;
* High networking and communication skills;
* Team oriented;
* Flexible in task assignments.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.