Senior SharePoint Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Qualysoft active
View all jobs Senior SharePoint Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing custom solutions for SharePoint 2013, 2016, Online using SharePoint API, Object Model, REST services, web parts, workflows, event receivers, site collections/structure - minimum 4 years experience
- Experience with Microsoft source control tools
- Experience on developing custom SharePoint scripts using PowerShell - minimum 2 years experience
- Experience on creating SharePoint release packages.
- Experience with Ticket management tools(ex JIRA, ALM) - minimum 2 years experience
Create User Interface Applications
- Build scalable and secure SharePoint applications, either as standalone interfaces or those that require access to servers
-Testing software and ensuring that code runs properly
Write and Modify Code
Write and modify code to build applications and sites for clients based on their needs and requirements.
- Debug software for existing client applications to ensure that everything works as it should using source debuggers and visual development environments
Solve Technical Issues
- Work with the client to resolve any technical issues they may have and create enhancements that will better serve their needs