Senior / Staff Security ENG.
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Cerinte
Computer Science Engineering/Master (or related field) degree.
• 5+ years of experience with security engineering, security protocols, cryptography, and
• Practical experience of software development in an engineering environment, with minimum of 3 years hands-on experience
• Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
• Expert in software vulnerability detection and correction and relevant tools
• Expert in Open Source Software usage, conflicts, and resolution;
• Knowledge of security standards and software security practices (particularly with embedded software on C/C++)
• Knowledge of steganography
• Knowledge of GDPR & software privacy rules
• Experience with anti-reversengineeering techniques
• Familiarity with Agile workflows
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Able to take initiative, takes personal ownership for achieving agreed results, delivering
reliable and quality results in accordance with functional standards and expected time-
• Comfortable working with, and communicating clearly with, all levels of the organization
from junior engineer up to executive management level.
• Excellent technical and conversational English skills
• Availability to travel as necessary
• Experience collaborating within large cross-functional groups to reach common
understanding and agreement in a matrix organization.
Develop organization’s security policies and procedures, based on customer requirements and legislation.
Sets up software security scanning process and tools, e.g. Coverity (working with DevOps & Engineering teams).
Sets up the Open Source scanning process and tools (e.g. BlackDuck) to monitor for license compliance and conflicts.
Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
Architect and evaluate security-focused tools and services.
Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
Leads incident handling and responds to customer security audit requests.
Defines and monitors implementation of a procedure for software libraries signatures, library encryption for distribution, and software licensing tools.
Liaison with legal department for developing new intellectual property and other policies, including privacy protection and apply best practices, such as for GDPR & software privacy rules.