Junior Stress Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AKKA ROMSERV active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Stress Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Akka Technologies Group, the main player on the engineering and technological consulting market, provides services to large companies in their innovative process. Since 2006, Akka Romserv, the Romanian branch of the group, is one of the most important technical services providers in Romania.Cerinte
• Completed university education in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a similar discipline
• Knowledge of one or more FEM packages ( Ansa, Ansys, Metapost)
• Good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and a client-centric attitude
• A proactive and flexible attitude
• Ability to perform well both individually and as a member of a team
As a Junior Stress Engineer, you will perform analyses using FEM methodologies with the aim of finding an optimum technical solution for the client. Both individually and as a member of a team, you will create optimum technical designs that comply with the specified requirements. You will consult with the project leader concerning planning and progress, and prepare accurate, analytically substantiated reports on your own work. You must be analytical and precise and contribute significantly to innovative projects in the attraction engineering, automotive engineering.