Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile iOS Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Cocoa Touch, Foundation, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Excellent mobile app security experience, including encrypted connections, OAuth2.;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.