Internship Health&Safety - Tire Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Health&Safety - Tire Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Participate in specific projects with inter departmental scope;
* Use project methodology to complete work effectively;
* Provide support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility;
* Analyze problems and develop adequate solutions;
* Promote the culture of continuous improvement.
* You are passionate in Health and Safety filed and you are enrolled in a master in Health and Safety.
* You are driven by passion and have strong interpersonal, as well as communication skills;
* You are eager to grow and develop;
* Above all you are a responsible and committed team player who has high operational readiness and enjoys working in a multicultural environment;
* You have excellent English and Romanian language skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.