Internship for PR & Marketing Assistant
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Communication skills in English and Romanian;
- Time management skills and ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- Experience with graphic design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is mandatory;
- A relevant undergraduate degree such as PR, graphic design is normally expected but not essential;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Designing content for presentations, press releases, articles, reports and relevant images, posts appropriate
for Bosch channels (intranet, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for marketing campaigns;
- Assist and support in organizing external and internal events such as: press conferences, open days, job
fairs, CSR campaigns, etc;
- Supporting Marketing & PR Responsible with daily communications and marketing activities;
- Ensure all communication materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines;
- You will be working with a wide ranged of of media and using graphic design programs. Thinking creatively
and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts or using the existent ones, can be an advantage.