Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help us develop the next generation user services used inside Société Générale.
You will ensure the development of automated APIs offering access to DWS infrastructures worldwide: Active Directory, Storage, Printing, Computers, Virtualization, Unified Communications (Email, Phone, Chat, etc.) and of the end user applications that will take advantage of these services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Manage the CI/CD pipeline (TFS, Jira, Git). Act as a contact point for the other developers for issues & requests related to habilitations;
- Code the tools to enable migration/synchronization between the different components of the CI/CD (TFS, Jira, Git, Sgithub);
- Implement new features and projects as part of an Agile Feature Team;
- Participate during the pilot phase and bring an input about proposed architectures;
- Develop automated tests and integrate them with the CI/CD pipeline;
- Production follow-up and L3 support;
- Write technical specifications.
A little about You:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- 2+ years experience in C# development and with OpenSource frameworks (ex: .NET Core);
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience with Microsoft environment (ex: Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding REST, JSON;
- Good knowlegde of Visual Studio, TFS and unit testing frameworks;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (ex: MS SQL Server);
- Experience with Active Directory;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, French is a big plus.
We also value:
- Knowledge of other Microsoft technologies (SCCM, SSRS, Exchange), or Citrix would be appreciated;
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1day/week.