Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team.
In the position of OSM Security Analyst, you will join the team of security experts that:
- Keeps pace with new threats and regulation, through the company security model,
- Improves security through innovative solution as authentication firewalls, machine learning and security as a service projects;
- Propose more agility and a business focused approach with a higher-level interface with Businesses and Group and a service-focus oriented approach.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Security exceptions/derogations management:
- Local admin and USB rights;
- External access (VPN profiles);
- Routes opening;
- Specific software;
- URL /FTP;
- Weak passwords;
- Secure Mail;
- Bypass Rebound;
- Generic account;
Support and integration of Security in projects:
- Security and risk forms;
- Security plan;
- Vulnerability management;
DLP alerts management (Level 2 RUN).
A little about you:
- Experience in operational Security is mandatory;
- A strong background with Information Security; An experience on DLP Symantec solution would be a+;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- Fluent in French and English is must;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships;
We also value:
- Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and propose improvements;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical user.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1day/week.