Junior DLP Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior DLP Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Junior DLP Analyst
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure.
Junior DLP Analyst role is focused on supporting the DLP Platform team to manage all related daily activities and challenges.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Support the DLP Platform team in daily administrative tasks;
- Reporting and follow-up activities;
- Prepare DLP related presentations for new/current customers;
- Change management within the team;
- Manage and update company database related to DLP servers, projects, etc.
- Student/Graduate/Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of external cyber threats like phishing, malware and virus attacks;
- Ability to perform incident review and assessment (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity).
- Experience in customer support/technical support;
- Good to have IT Security background;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications);
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.