Senior DevOps Engineer
As an automotive company we know our products are used over years. Thus, we have a strong focus on the quality of our hardware and software products.
We are building the navigation system of the future integrating the best of two divergent worlds - embedded and distributed cloud systems. We are working every day using and applying cutting edge technologies to create navigation services that are extensible, scalable, highly available and meet our security and quality values.
We are looking for people who love to learn and to work in a team, are eager to share and willing to discuss - who are ready to evolve with us.
The essential duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate within a DevOps team and enhance its culture through knowledge, individuality and experience
- Support pragmatic solution development and implementation for improvements in an iterative environment
- Build and maintain a monitoring system that ensures compliance with committed Service Level Agreements
- Contribute to improvement initiatives and projects within the NavCloud project
- Make use of AWS technology in order to reach team specific goals, with special focus on monitoring in-house developed Services
- Experience with cloud technology, AWS in particular, preferable with big data and security and/or experience from similar working environments in IT monitoring centers
- Good overall understanding of the Agile framework and IT operations processes. ITIL process knowledge would be a big plus
- Solid understanding of the Linux Operating System
- You like automating and feel comfortable with programming languages Python, Java and/or Golang
- You have some experience in the continuous development and deployment of software for scalable systems (Git, GoCD)
- Hands-on personality and strong issue solving attitude
- Open to constant communication and knowledge sharing
- Good English language skills (spoken and written), additional German and/or Romanian
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses