Community Moderator Network Coordinator
InSites Consulting is a global marketing research agency determined to take research forward and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, more than 200 enthusiasts working in 8 offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale.
Our company culture is driven by 7 strong core values, embedded in everything we do. They unite us as a team across our international offices and differentiate us as an employer and a business partner. Moreover our values define the DNA of a typical “InSiter”: Forward thinking, Open, Result-driven, We-oriented, Adaptive, Respectful and Daring.
Context & Challenges
Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting. This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning and management. Our recipe for success: more than 75 enthusiastic colleagues committed to deliver project excellence on a daily basis.
Our Community Moderator Network is a global network of more than 150 freelance moderators in over 30 countries across all continents. Based on their qualitative research experience, language skills and the specific project requirements, they are recruited to work as freelance moderator on our market research projects. Click here to find out more about our global Moderator Network!
You are responsible for all project planning & administration related to our Community Moderator Network, and you make sure to maintain a high level of consistency & quality throughout the collaboration with each moderator.
- Search for moderators based on requested skills
- Check availability & budget with moderator
- Communicate timings to the planning administrator
- Create the budget based on templates
- Follow-up budget approval by consultants
- Administrative tasks in moderator recruitment funnel: registration in our tools, contract sending & follow-up
- Assign moderators to the necessary trainings & discuss with project managers on training timings
oExpansion of the moderator network
- Search new moderators via LinkedIn and market research associations
- Set-up recruitment interviews with potential new moderators
As you gain more experience and get familiar with our business, you will:
- Conduct the recruitment interviews independently
- Organize feedback calls with moderators
- Keep track of moderator’s performance
oBack-up for internal resource planning
- Follow-up on internal resource planning requests, in absence of the planning administrator or in case of high workload
General requirements & interests
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient in English
- Excellent PC skills
- Strong interest in market research
- Dedicated to offering professional service delivery
- Strong administrative skills: punctual and accurate
- Problem solver: act quickly upon project/planning issues
- Solid communication skills: able to connect with people around the globe and make clear agreements
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruits on Monday, fresh soup on Wednesday
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year