Service Management Analyst
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Service Level Analyst will be part of the Sales Operations and Performance Management Team within the Customer and Solution Management Pillar in Allianz Technology SE.
- Assure that the service levels of Allianz Technology Services globally are in line with the respective rules and regulations, documentation standards and process requirements.
- Close alignment with the different Service Owners regarding definition, target setting, measuring and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), incl. partially also technical discussions on service content.
- Support the implementation of Global Service Level Management in Service Now from a content point of view (e.g. defining requirements).
- Regular reporting of level of implementation and content quality of the service level framework for the global Service Portfolio.
- Support the Global Service Level Management initiative by analyzing, aggregating and updating collected data;
- Tracking the initiative status (coordinating and tracking of appointments and due dates)
- Working with Service Owners and Service Managers as well as other areas to investigate discrepancies or rectify incomplete data/information within the Global Service Level Management Framework.
- Guiding Service Owner and Service Managers to a more comprehensive and a best practive Service Level.
- Update existing service level definitions to the latest, standardized format.
Ideally background from Business-IT translation, IT system technical documentation
Technical understanding of IT systems and processes
Basic understanding of Service Level Agreements
Willingness to perform operational tasks in writing, copying and proof-reading technical documents
Ideally experience in project work
University degree, preferably with focus in Information Technology (e.g. MBA, MSc)
Relevant experience and demonstrated excellence, preferably in IT-system documentation or related
Very good MS office skills (Microsoft Excel and Access, Sharepoint)
- High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure
- Very high analytic skills and solid business judgment
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Self-motivated and customer-centric working style
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience
- Strong coordination and communication abilities
- International project and job expertise
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.